Online Services & Tools
Pay Your Bill
Boil Water Notices & Hotlines
Updates & Notifications on Social Media
Easily access information and updates about your utilities as well as water conservation tips, boil water notices, and other useful updates.
Maps & Apps
- Key Improvement Projects Tour – Tour these key capital improvement projects that support the quality of our water and wastewater services through infrastructure rehabilitation and expansion.
- Smoke Testing – The Inflow/Infiltration (I/I) Reduction Program performs smoke testing and flow testing to detect sanitary sewer system defects. To learn more, visit Smoke Testing.
- Water Quality Reports – Water Quality Reports provide the public with detailed information of water quality. This application helps customers find the report for their address.
- Water & Sewer Utility Service Areas – This map depicts the water and sewer public and private utility service areas within St. Johns County. It includes address matching to help identify locations.
- Reclaim Water Service Areas – View areas and status of selected properties and neighborhoods that are able to irrigate with reclaim water.
- Customer Services Summary – Lists utility provider, water quality, irrigation and water advisory information. Search by address or mobile location.
- Capital Improvement Projects Map – Infrastructure rehabilitation and improvement projects that maintain the quality of our water services, while keeping expenses to a minimum.
- Additional Map-Based Applications – Visit for other helpful and time saving maps & apps such as construction projects, events and services.
Before You Dig
Sunshine811 Before You Dig – Online service to let us know when and where you're digging so we can mark our pipes near your work site.