Drop Off Locations
All household garbage, hazardous waste, and white goods may be brought to either of the St. Johns County Transfer Stations for disposal during operating hours. (Recyclables only accepted at Tillman Ridge.)
Tillman Ridge Transfer Station
3005 Allen Nease Rd
Elkton, Florida 32033
Stratton Rd Transfer Station
250 North Stratton Rd
St. Augustine, Florida 32095
- Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm, Saturday, 7am - 1pm
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
- Household Hazardous Waste can be dropped off free of charge at Tillman Ridge or Stratton Rd Transfer Stations. Items include: paint, motor oil, oil filters, gasoline, fluorescent bulbs, wax, cleaners, soap, pool chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, grout, aerosol cans, antifreeze, adhesives, flea dip, car & appliance batteries, polishes, lubricants, muriatic acid, propane gas cylinders, solvents, thinner, transmission fluid, brake fluid, lighter fluid, fire extinguishers, linseed oil, naval jelly, photo chemicals, etc.
- Obsolete Electronics include monitors, televisions, CPUs, laptops, printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines, keyboards, mice, cables, game hardware, UPS units, external drives, modems, phones, pagers, radios, stereos, VCR's, tape players, speakers, small kitchen appliances, power tools, health and beauty appliances.
- Waste Tires – Automobile and light truck tires only. Limit 10 per household and a disposal fee is charged.
Not accepted: yard trash, garbage, construction materials, commercial items. Residential materials only.
Construction & Demolition Debris
Accepted at Nine Mile C&D Landfill on International Golf Pkwy, (904) 825-2105, or Waste Pro Transfer Station off SR 207, (904) 819-1738.