Davis Park Complex
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – Sunset
Davis Park is a St. Johns County Recreation & Parks facility that is free to the public. Groups, special events, and sports leagues who wish to use the fields are required to reserve them and pay a fee through the Site Supervisor using the Field Use Application in the Athletic Facility Use Manual.
Davis Park Features
- 1 Artificial Turf field (lighted)
- 4 Soccer fields (3 lighted)
- 3 Football fields – 2 regulation size (3 lighted)
- 4 Softball fields with 300' fences (lighted)
- 6 Baseball fields (lighted)
- Field 1 – 46/65, 200’ fence
- Field 2 – 50/70, 200’ fence
- Field 3 – 60/90, 300’ fence
- Field 4 – T-ball field, 60’ bases, no fence
- Field 5 – Jr. T-ball field, 50’ bases, no fence
- Field 6 – 60/90, 300’ + fence
Davis Park also Features:
- Two fenced in dog parks, dog wash station located across the street at the football complex adjacent to the restrooms.
- Playground for the little ones.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park at each sports complex.
Parks & Recreation Newsletter
Be in the know about what's happening in our parks with our Parks and Recreation Newsletter.