Choose Your Game & Get Active!
St. Johns County Parks & Recreation Department offers a variety of activities for adult programs year-round at Treaty Park, Joe Pomar Park, Ketterlinus Gym, Mills Field, and the Solomon Calhoun Center. For more information, contact our Adult Activities Coordinator Willie Cooper at (904) 209-0395 or email him at email@example.com.
Parks and Recreation E-newsletter – Stay updated on parks, local recreational activities, and events. This monthly newsletter delivers timely and informative stories about our parks, facilities, programming, athletics, and special events. It will also feature parks, beach access points, and unique recreational opportunities. Please complete the signup form to register. For additional information, please call 904.209.0346.
Pickleball – If you want to play or learn the game just stop by, we can provide equipment. For more information, contact Jamie Baccari at (904) 209-0377, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday and Saturday Mornings – 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(No lights from July 17 – August 17 and December 17 – February 17)
Pickleball Social at Treaty Park – Photo Gallery
For locations, schedules, and more info about adult league play, email Willie Cooper at email@example.com.
- 30+ Men's Adult Basketball – The season is from December - March and games are played at Solomon Calhoun Gym.
- Beach Volleyball – Beach Volleyball season runs from May - August and is played at the sand courts at the St. Augustine Pier.
- Men’s & Women’s Volleyball – Season is from October - December and is played at the Ketterlinus Gym.
- Coed Volleyball – Coed is played from January - April at Ketterlinus Gym with an "A" & "B" division.
- Flag Football – The season is from December - March and games are played at Joe Pomar field.
- Seniors – The Council on Aging hosts a wide variety of activities at SJC facilities. For more information and calendar of events, visit the COA site.
- Men’s has a fall & spring season and is played at Treaty Park. ISA sanctioned rules apply.
- Coed and Senior League (50+) have a spring and fall seasons.
- Church League has a competitive and non-competitive leagues.
SJC Recreation and Parks – Where everybody plays!