Web Site Information
A number of sources are available if you have difficulty finding information on this web site.
- Drop down menus at the top of each page which when clicked also link to full Topic menu pages which include a complete list of links.
- Site Index is a categorized list of links of almost every web page on the SJC web site.
- Search Engine powered by Google at the top of each page that can be used to search the site.
- If you are still having difficulty finding something, please let us know.
If you would like to change the default size of the text used on the website, you can change page and text views through your browser. Click for instructions.
In order to view certain documents available on the SJC Web Site, you will be required to have the corresponding document viewers installed on your computer. All the necessary document viewers are free to download, install, and use. Below is a complete list of the document viewers.
- Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Office 2007 viewers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Microsoft Office 2003 viewers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Microsoft Office 97/2000 viewers (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Site Settings / Browser Compatibility
The St. Johns County Web Site has been optimized for viewing with MS Internet Explorer 7 or higher with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. Great efforts have been put into making this web site capable of being viewed with similar results in all browsers, however, the best results should be achieved when viewed with MS Internet Explorer 7 or higher.