Paul M. Waldron, District 3, Chair
District 3 E-Newsletters
St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners E-Newsletters. Distributed quarterly, the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners E-Newsletters provide insightful information regarding County initiatives, projects, programs, facilities, and special events. Each newsletter contains County-wide information and content specific to the respective District and the County Commissioner elected to represent that area. Please visit the registration page to sign up for the District 3 newsletter or the newsletter of any other district of interest.
500 San Sebastian View
Term Expires: 2020
Paul Waldron, a Republican, is a life-long resident of St. Johns County. He grew up in the north part of the city of Saint Augustine with his parents Harry and Gwen, and his 3 brothers, George, John, and Keith. Paul married Stephanie Myers, the love of his life in 1988. They built their home on Faver Dykes Road, and have raised their two wonderful daughters, Ashley and Kati. Ashley is a teacher at Gamble Rogers Middle School and her husband is Seaman Blake Zapata, a Corpsman 2nd Marine Division, 6th Regiment. Kati is a student at St. Johns River State College.
Paul graduated from St. Augustine High School in 1986 and received his AA degree from The University of North Florida in 1989. He then attended Flagler College and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991, majoring in Business Administration with minors in Economics and History. Paul has worked in, and is one of the owners of, Harry's Curb Mart. He obtained his Real Estate license in July of 2001 and has worked with residential, new construction, and commercial customers. Having been in business his entire life, Waldron has always brought a business approach to the organizations he has served.
"I always enjoyed helping people find their dream home," said Waldron. "Running a small business makes you examine every aspect and manage every dollar earned and spent. Always remembering how hard people work to earn that dollar."
Commissioner Waldron's Present and Past Affiliations include:
- Past Master Ashlar Masonic Lodge No. 98
- Past President of the Saint Augustine Shrine Club
- Past Board Member of the International Order of Rainbow for Girls
- Past Zone 3 Chairman for Masonic Youth Activities of the State of Florida
- Past Member of the Memorial Lutheran Church Council
- Past Member of the Memorial Lutheran Church Preschool Advisory Board
- Past Coach for Ancient City Soccer Club
- Past Assistant Soccer Coach for Pedro Menedez High School
- Member of the Kiwanis of Saint Augustine
- Member of Ancient City Game Fish Association
- Member of the St. Augustine / St. Johns Sports Club