- Protect Our Water
Learn the rules for watering and fertilizing lawns and landscaping in St. Johns County.
- Watershed Weekly
Stormwater runoff as the carrier of pollutants and how it gets polluted.
- Where Does All the Water Go?
When it rains or when you use water in your yard, stormwater runoff is created and picks up pollution.... fertilizer, oil, pesticides, detergents, pet waste, and others. This pollution ends up in our rivers, lakes and bays. How can we reduce this pollution which threatens our beautiful waters?
- Protect Our Waters from Household Chemicals
Learn about hazardous wastes found in the home and how to prevent it from polluting our water.
- NPDES Phase II
- Stormwater Ordinance 2006-62
- Interactive Notice of Intent (INOI) (FDEP)
- CGP Sample SWPPP Guidance (FDEP)
- Right-of-way Division
- Growth Management Development Review
- The St. Johns: It's Your River