Elkton Drainage District
- Full Legal Name: Elkton Drainage District
- Public Purpose: Drainage and Water Control
- Boundaries / Service Area: The Southeast quarter (SE ¼) and Southeast quarter of Southwest quarter (SE ¼ of SW ¼) of Section Nine (9); South half (½) of Section Ten (10), Eleven (11), and Twelve (12); all of Section Thirteen (13), Fourteen (14), and Fifteen (15); East half (½), Southwest quarter (SW ¼), the West half of the Northwest quarter (W ½ of NW ¼) and the East half of the Northwest quarter (E ½ of NW ¼) Section Sixteen (16); Southeast quarter (SE ¼) of Section Seventeen (17); Northeast quarter (NE ¼ ) of Section Twenty (20); North half (N ½) of Section Twenty-one (21), Twenty-two (22), Twenty-three (23), and Twenty-four (24), all in Township Eight (8) South of Range Twenty-eight (28) East, according to the Government surveys.
- Services Provided: Drainage and Water Control
- Creation Document: Chapters 7590 (1917), Laws of Florida
- Statute Under Which the Special District Operates: Chapter 298, Florida Statutes
- Date Established: June 5, 1917
- Establishing Entity: Florida Legislature
- Registered Agent: Wade Schroeder, St. Johns County Office of Management and Budget, 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine, FL 32084 or email@example.com
- Website address: www.sjcfl.us/SpecialDistricts/Elkton.aspx
- Governing Body: St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners
- Revenue Information: Assessments.
- General Financial Information: Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget
- Most recent audit: http://www.sjccoc.us/Financial/pdf/2015/SUPPLEMENTARY%20SECTION.pdf
- Department of Financial Services website: http://www.fldfs.com/