Recreation & Parks
- Support St. Johns County Summer Camp Program – St. Johns County Communications and the Parks and Recreation Department have produced a video featuring the SJC Summer Camp program for a contest with other parks departments. Now we need your help by voting for their entry on Facebook. Support SJC Recreation on Facebook.
- Trout Creek Exploration Kayak Trip – The St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department is hosting a guided kayak tour of Trout Creek from 9 to 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 31. Trout Creek Kayak Trip
- Coed League Meeting – St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department will hold its annual managers meeting for the Coed Fall Softball League on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 6:30pm at the Treaty Park pavilion next to the lake. A team manager or representative must be present to sign your team up. League is played on Mondays and begins on August 18, 2014. For more information, please contact Joe Shakar at email@example.com or (904) 209-0385.
- Men's League Meeting – St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department will hold its annual managers meeting for the Men's Fall Softball League on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 7:30pm at the Treaty Park pavilion next to the lake. A team manager or representative must be present to sign your team up. League is played on Tuesdays and Thursdays and begins on August 19, 2014. For more information, please contact Joe Shakar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 209-0385.
- Butler Park West and Butler Park Boat Ramp Closed April 28 through November 30, 2014 for the Treasure Beach Canals Dredging Project and structural improvements that will improve use and access during lower tides. Nearby locations that provide public access for both non- and motorized boats to the Intracoastal and Atlantic include: Green Road, Palmetto Road, Lighthouse Boat Ramp and Devil's Elbow (Fee-based, 7507 A1A S). St. Johns County thanks the community for their patience and understanding during this time of progress. For additional information, please call (904) 209-0333 or view a complete listing of St. Johns County boat ramps, parks, and recreational facilities.
- Beach Access Updates – Get access updates with our automated information line (904) 209-0331, Reach the Beach Mobile Website or on Twitter & Facebook
- Need a venue for your special event? St. Johns County has beachfront and park pavilions suitable for everything from weddings to family reunions. Make your reservation today!
- Been to a Park Lately? St. Johns County residents and visitors are fortunate to have a number of beautiful parks available for a wide variety of uses. Explore nature and history, relax, surf, and swim, play sports, fish, bring the children to a playscape, skateboard... even the dogs have their own parks! Find out more about all you can do at St. Johns County Parks.
The St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department is committed to a thriving local park system, the opportunity for our residents and visitors to enjoy healthy, active lifestyles, and the preservation of the natural beauty of our environment. Explore the many ways Recreation and Parks is making our communities happier and healthier by providing a place where it all comes together – a sense of community, an appreciation of history, and a respect for nature.
For more information about the St. Johns County Recreation & Parks Department, please contact our main office, 2175 Mizell Road, St. Augustine, FL 32080, (904) 209-0333.
SJC Recreation and Parks – Where everybody plays