Supervisor: Matt Dodson
1332 Veterans Parkway
St. Johns, FL 32259
About Veterans Park
Veterans Park is a 50 acre complex that provides the community with the opportunity to honor our history at Veteran’s Memorial Monuments. Each branch of the Armed Forces is honored with an individual monument and flag allowing our history to shape our future.
Veterans Park offers active and passive recreation amenities to citizens of all ages. The park has 6 full-size lighted multi-purpose fields, 4 lighted basketball courts, skate park, picnic pavilions, and a playground. It has a dog park for large and small dogs as well.
Youth Programs & Special Events
- St. Johns County Hosts Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bunny Visit – The St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department invites residents to their annual Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 11 a.m. on Thursday, April 17. Families can enjoy the festivities at the following local parks:
- Treaty Park, 1595 Wildwood Drive, St. Augustine
- Palencia Park, 405 Palencia Village Drive, St. Augustine
- Veterans Park, 1332 Veterans Parkway, St. Johns
- Al Wilkie Park, 6140 Main Street, Hastings
- The Creeks Athletic Association is a volunteer-based organization. Programming includes league baseball, softball, soccer, flag football, tackle football, basketball, and lacrosse. For more information on CAA and the programs they offer visit: www.caaleague.org.
Veterans Park Skate Park
Skateboarders and inline skaters in Northwest St. Johns County of all ages and abilities can enjoy this skate park. The skate park features a mini ramp (1/2 Pipe), pyramid with a rail down the middle, 4 foot hubba, kicker ramp, manual pad, 2 rails, bank ramp, and a 4 foot quarter pipe. All skaters must wear helmets.
Hours: Monday – Sunday from dawn until dusk.
Contact: For information call (904) 209-0386.
Veterans Park Dog Park
For all dog owners we have a 3 acre playground for them to enjoy. Our park is divided to separate the large dogs from the small ones. We offer drinking fountains, picnic shelter, Mutt Mittens poles and plenty open space to enjoy playing catch in.
We ask that no food or drink be brought into the dog park. For the safety of guests please unleash dogs in the designated area before letting them into the park. We also request you clean up any mess your four-legged friend may leave behind (bags and trash cans are located in the dog park for your convenience).