St. Johns County Ocean Pier & Gift Shop
Wednesday Pier Farmers Market
The Wednesday Pier Farmers Market at the St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier parking lot, 350 A1A Beach Blvd., has resumed modified operations from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesdays, in accordance with recommended CDC guidelines. For more information regarding the Wednesday Pier Farmers Market, please visit www.wednesdaypierfarmersmarket.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Pier, Visitor Information Center & Gift Shop
The St Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier is the perfect place to relax while fishing or sightseeing. The Pier Gift Shop offers all of your beach item needs, refreshments, food choices, souvenirs, fish pole, chair and umbrella rentals. The Visitor Information Center is located within the Gift Shop to provide information to residents and visitors of all that St. Augustine has to offer. The Pier is located on a 4 acre beachfront park with many facilities and attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Many community events are held at the Pier Pavilion including arts and crafts shows, concerts, farmer’s market, and festivals. The park also offers beach volleyball courts, play ground, and Splash Park. The full list of amenities available at the Pier Gift Shop and Pier Park are listed below.
Pier Park Amenities
- Free Parking
- Splash Park & Playground
- Picnic Tables
- Restroom Facilities & Outdoor Showers
- Lighted Beach Volleyball Courts
- Beach Access
- Covered Pavilion
- Tide Charts
Pier Gift Shop Hours
Monday through Sunday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Pier Shop Items
- Fishing pole rentals
- Bait, ice, tackle, refreshments, Hyppo popsicles, ice cream
- T shirts, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, beach wear and towels
- Boogie boards, beach toys & games
- Beach chair & umbrella rentals
- Hot dogs, corn dogs, cheese nachos, chips, snacks, cold drinks, hot coffee, hot chocolate.
- Pier souvenirs
Please Note: Swimming and surfing are not permitted within 400 feet of the pier.
- Sightseeing – $2.00
- SJC Residents – $4.00
- Non Residents – $6.00
- Military, Handicapped – $2.00
- Children under 6 years old – Free
- SJC Residents over 60 years old – Free
- Annual Passes
- SJC Residents – $40.00
- Non Residents – $60.00
- Military, Handicapped – $20.00
Parks & Recreation Newsletter
Be in the know about what's happening in our parks with our Parks and Recreation Newsletter.