South Ponte Vedra & Vilano Beaches Restoration
Beach Restoration Map
Click for larger image.
Two separate beach projects have been approved along a portion of South Ponte Vedra Boulevard and Coastal Highway.
South Ponte Vedra One-time Dune Restoration
A one-time dune restoration to place approximately 20 cubic yards of sand per linear foot onto the beach.
- 1.3 miles north of Guana River Road (North Extent)
- Serenata Beach Club (Southern Extent)
Proposed Serenata Beach Dune Project Extension
A proposed extension to the one-time dune restoration project to bridge the gap between the South Ponte Vedra Project to the north and the USACE Project to the south.
- Extends the South Ponte Vedra One-time Dune Restoration south to meet the Vilano Beach 50-year Army Corps Beach Project at Serenata Beach Ocean Villas..
- Petitions due October 25, 2019
Vilano Beach 50-year Army Corps Beach Project
A 50-year Coastal Storm Risk Management project by the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and St. Johns County
- Ocean Villas at Serenata Beach (North Extent)
- San Pelayo Court (Southern Extent)