SJC Employees: October is Open Enrollment Month – The 2015 St. Johns County Benefits Guide is designed to assist you in understanding your benefit options, including medical, dental, vision, prescription, long-term & short-term disability, basic and optional life insurance and flexible spending accounts (FSA). Please visit the Benergy website to complete your mandatory annual elections before October 31, 2014. More Information on the Employee Benefits Page.
Public Notices & Information
- Interested in becoming a volunteer? Fill out an application.
- St. Johns County is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All employment actions are taken without regard to race, religion, national origin, color, sex, marital status, age, disability, or genetics.
- St. Johns County gives preference to eligible veterans and their spouses.
- We E-Verify! View the E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters to understand the program.
- Applications for the Tax Collector, Clerk of Court, Sheriff's Office, or Fire Rescue are only accepted through their offices.
The Personnel Services Department supports, educates, and advises management by gathering facts, diagnosing problems, providing solutions, and offering objective assistance and guidance on employee-related issues. We recruit qualified applicants for vacant staff positions. To retain qualified employees, we strive to maintain competitive compensation and benefit programs. Personnel Services also assists in the development, implementation, and coordination of employment-related policies and programs, employee and labor relations, compensation administration, benefits management, and training and education programs.
Location & Hours
Personnel Services Department
500 San Sebastian View, Room 005A
St Augustine, FL 32084
Office hours are 8:00 - 5:00, Monday - Friday