Office of Management and Budget
- FY 2018 Final Millage Rates & Budget – The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners will consider the FY 2018 Final Millage Rates and Budget during a public hearing at 5:01 p.m. on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 in the Administration Building County Auditorium, 500 San Sebastian View. Please view the FY 2018 Final Millage Rates and Budget Workbook.
- Special Meeting of the Board of County Commissioners – Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 5:01 p.m. in the County Auditorium at the County Administration Building, 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine. The purpose of the special meeting is to hold a public hearing to consider and adopt the tentative millage rates and budget for Fiscal Year 2018. The Board may also consider and take action on any other business that may lawfully come before it during the special meeting. Please view the FY 2018 Proposed Millage Rates and Budget Workbook and Full Special Meeting Notice
- Fiscal Year 2018 Recommended Budget
- St. Johns County Administrator Budget Hearings – The Administrator's Budget Hearings for Fiscal Year 2018 were held on May 17, 18, and 19, 2017, beginning at 9:00 am each day at the Health and Human Services Building, in the Muscovy and Osprey Conference Rooms, 200 San Sebastian View. Please view Administrator's Budget Hearings Workbook.
- FY 2017 Capital Improvement Plan
- FY 2018 County Budget Calendar
- FY 2017 Final Millage Rates & Budget – The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners held a public hearing on September 20, 2016 for the FY 2017 Final Millage Rates and Budget. Please view the FY 2017 Final Millage Rates and Budget Workbook.
The Financial Plan, Budget in Brief and Capital Improvement Plan are prepared annually by the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) of the Board of County Commissioners. These reports present the annual budget for the County at October 1st of each year. St. Johns County has been awarded a Distinguished Budget Presentation award for fourteen consecutive years.
St. Johns County Financial Plan
All files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and will open in a new window.
Fiscal Year 2017
FY 2017 Budget Book