Office of Management and Budget
- FY ’15 Budget Calendar
- 2014 Final Budget Approval Meeting – The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners held the second and final public hearing on September 24, 2013 at the County Administration Building, 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine. For budget details, view the September 24 County Commission Budget Workshop presentation.
- 2014 Proposed Budget Overview – St. Johns County is one of the most desirable places to live in Florida and the United States. We are nationally recognized as Florida's healthiest County, our crime rate is well below the State average, and our school system is routinely ranked as the highest in the State. St. Johns County offers residents, businesses, and visitors an exceptional quality of life. This overview is a summary of our stewardship of your property tax dollars and other financial resources, and illustrates how these funds are invested in St. Johns County programs and services. Budget Overview.
- St. Johns County Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Hearings Schedule.
- Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Workshop – At the March 19th 2013 Board of County Commissioners meeting, OMB Director Doug Timms gave this presentation to both inform and establish initial budget guidelines for the upcoming FY 2014 County budget process.
- Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Plan, Budget in Brief, and 2013- 2017 Capital Improvement Plan now online (Posted: 1/31/13)
- FY '14 Budget Calendar (Revised: 07|16|13)
- FY '12 Performance Measures Report (Posted: 07|11|12)
The Financial Plan, Budget in Brief and Capital Improvement Plan are prepared annually by the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) of the Board of County Commissioners. These reports present the annual budget for the County at October 1st of each year. St. Johns County has been awarded a Distinguished Budget Presentation award for fourteen consecutive years.
St. Johns County Financial Plan
(All files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and will open in a new window. Files that may require lengthier download times have file size noted.)
Fiscal Year 2013
- FY 2013 Budget Book including:
- FY '13 Millage and Budget Adoption Resolutions (Posted 09/26/12)
- FY '13 Adopted Budget (Posted 09/26/12)
- FY '13 Tentative Budget (Posted: 09/06|12)
- FY '13 Tentative Millage Rate (Posted: 09/06|12)
- FY '13 All Funds Tentative County Budget Summary (Posted: 09/06|12)
- FY '13 Recommended Budget
- FY '13 Administrator's Budget Hearings Details