Permits & Forms
Seasonal Fire Works Permit Lottery
Seasonal Fire Works Permit Lottery – Effective 2011, the St. Johns County Fire Marshal's Office began a new process for issuing the 9 Seasonal Firework permits authorized by the State of Florida for St. Johns County. Applicants wanting to participate in the lottery selection process for Seasonal Fireworks in Tent sales must submit the completed Fire Marshal's permit packet. If you have any questions, please call John Ruley at (904) 209-1741.
- Seasonal Sales of Sparklers/Fireworks in Tents Application
- Tent Permit for Seasonal Retail Sales of Sparklers/Fireworks Application
- Checklist for Seasonal Sales of Sparklers/Fireworks in Tents
- Selection Process
- AED Registration Form – Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Registry.
- Request for Non-Emergency Services
(Fire watch, events firefighter or firefighter and EMS / fire apparatus standby. CPR Training.)
- Above & Underground Storage Tank
Installation, removal, or modification
- Blasting Operations
- Commercial or Multi-family Building Plan
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Marshal Permit Supervising Station Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Suppression
- Fireworks Display
- Fireworks Sales
- Hood Exhaust System
- Private Service Water Main
- Retail/Wholesale & Storage of Fireworks in Buildings
- Sprinkler Systems
All above documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the latest version of Acrobat Reader to view them.