Permits & Forms
AED Registration Form – Free online Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Registry.
Seasonal Fire Works Permit Lottery – The St. Johns County Fire Marshal's Office uses a lottery process to issue the 9 Seasonal Firework permits authorized for St. Johns County by the State of Florida. To participate in the lottery selection process for Seasonal Fireworks in Tent sales, applicants must submit a completed Fire Marshal's permit packet by no later than 4:30 p.m. on Monday, April 15th. Please see instructions and applications listed below.
- Seasonal Sales of Sparklers/Fireworks in Tents Application
- Tent Permit for Seasonal Retail Sales of Sparklers/Fireworks Application
- Checklist for Seasonal Sales of Sparklers/Fireworks in Tents
- Selection Process
If you have any questions, please call John Ruley at (904) 209-1741.
- Request for Non-Emergency Services
(Fire watch, events firefighter or firefighter and EMS / fire apparatus standby. CPR Training.)
- Above-Underground Storage Tank
Installation, removal, or modification
- Blasting Operations
- Commercial or Multi-family Building Plan
- AED Registration Form
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Fireworks Display
- Fireworks Sales
- Hood Exhaust System
- Private Service Water Main
- Retail/Wholesale & Storage of Fireworks in Buildings
- Sprinkler Systems
All above documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the latest version of Acrobat Reader to view them.