The St. Johns County Engineering Division's mission is to provide comprehensive management of design services, permitting and construction services for all transportation capital improvement projects and traffic operations projects, along with Right-of-Way permitting and storm water drainage improvements for St. Johns County.
Monthly Projects Status Report (PDF)
Interactive Project Viewer – Engineering Capital Improvement Projects are displayed in the St. Johns County iMap application. To view projects, check Engineering Projects in the Layer List window. For project information use the Identify tool and click on a project.
- Project 210 – Your Connection to the CR 210 / I-95 Improvement Project
- Dobbs Road and Kings Road Intersection Realignment (PDF)
- Wildwood Drive Study – 2013. Complete study (50 MB PDF) or choose sections below.
- Introduction, Existing Conditions and Crash Summary
- Roadway Improvement Plans
- Concept Plans, Cost Analysis and Recommendations
- Roberts Road Improvement Study – 2013. Complete study (40 MB PDF) or choose sections below.
- Introduction / Safety Analysis
- Existing Conditions Crash Summary
- Concept Plan – Part 1
- Concept Plan – Part 2
- Concept Plan – Part 3
- Concept Plan – Part 4, Potential Pond Sites & Recommendations
Alternative Transportation (Sidewalks, Bike Lanes, Golf Carts, etc.)
Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)
- SR 13 and SR 16 Wards Creek August 2011 meeting handout (PDF)
- State Road 313 (www.nflroads.com)
Project Manager: Christopher (Chris) T. Rhude
Office: (386) 961-7475, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In June of 2003, St. Johns County began implementation of the NPDES Phase II Stormwater Management Program as required by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP).
The permit will help St. Johns County and its residents protect the environment from stormwater pollution. Find out more about stormwater and stormwater pollution, and advice on reducing and preventing stormwater pollution in your own neighborhood.