View the Monthly Project Update List (PDF)
St. Johns County FY 2013 Fee Changes (PDF)
The Interactive Project Viewer now in iMap. Engineering Capital Improvement Projects are now included within the St. Johns County iMap application. Projects can be viewed by checking the Engineering Projects in the Layer List window. Project information is available by using the Identify tool and clicking on a project.
Roberts Road Improvement Study
- Introduction / Safety Analysis
- Existing Conditions Crash Summary
- Concept Plan – Part 1
- Concept Plan – Part 2
- Concept Plan – Part 3
- Concept Plan – Part 4, Potential Pond Sites & Recommendations
Capital Improvement Projects
To get information about projects throughout St. Johns County:
- The Interactive Project Viewer has a new location.
Engineering Capital Improvement Projects are now included within the St. Johns County iMap application. Projects can be viewed by checking the Engineering Projects in the Layer List window. Project information is available by using the Identify tool and clicking on a project.
- Download the Project Location Map (PDF)
- County Road 210 / Micklers Roundabout Landscaping (PDF)
- Palm Valley Area Sidewalk Improvements – 2011 Public Works project powerpoint presentation. (PDF)
- Palm Valley Area Sidewalk Improvements – 17x11 (21.6mb)
- Utility Coordination – 17x11 (10mb PDF)
- CR 210 Plot – Large Format (122mb), Web View (5.5mb)
- Mickler Plot – Large Format (153mb), Web View (4.7mb)
- Palm Valley Plot – Large Format (82mb), Web View (2.5mb)
- 90% Design Plans Submittal. (PDF)
- Intersection Improvements at US-1 & SR 312 – Get more information about the project.
- SR 13 & SR 16 (Wards Creek) – FDOT proposed transportation improvements August 11, 2011, view the meeting handout.
- Ordinance for the operation of Golf Carts on County Roads and County Right of Ways (PDF)
- I-95 / CR 210 Improvements (PDF)
- CR 2209
- Russell Sampson Road (PDF)
- Summer Haven Beach Erosion Study (PDF)
- Project Update Presentation CR 210 (PDF)
The St. Johns County Engineering Divisions mission is to provide comprehensive management of design services, permitting and construction services for all transportation capital improvement projects and traffic operations projects, along with Right-of-Way permitting and storm water drainage improvements for St. Johns County.
In June of 2003, St. Johns County began implementation of the NPDES Phase II Stormwater Management Program as required by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP).
The permit will help St. Johns County and its residents protect the environment from stormwater pollution. Find out more about stormwater and stormwater pollution, and advice on reducing and preventing stormwater pollution in your own neighborhood.