- St. Augustine listed as the #7 Most Beautiful Town in America by Conde Nast Traveler.
- St. Johns County listed as #1 Florida County (and #9 Nationally) for Business Growth and Most Incoming Investment by SmartAsset.com.
- St. Augustine listed as #2 on 14 US Cities with a European Vibe by Huffington Post
- St. Augustine listed as the #1 Most Beautiful Town in the United States that Feels International by MYDomaine.com
- St. Augustine ranked #5 Best Beach Towns in the nation by WalletHub.
- St. Johns, County Ranked Third Most Financially Healthy Place in Florida by SmartAsset.
- St. Augustine, FL listed as one the 9 Cutest Small Towns in America by Jetsetter.com.
- St. Augustine, FL named one of 5 Florida Beach Destinations To Check Out This Summer by Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- The University of Wisconsin and Robert Wood Foundation ranked St. Johns as the healthiest county in Florida for the seventh year in a row. St. Johns County ranked first in both health factors, health outcomes and social & economic factors.
- St. Augustine, FL named one of the 25 Most Beautiful East Coast Destinations by Vacationidea.com.
- St. Augustine, FL listed as one of the Best Places in North Florida for Aerospace Companies by Southern Business & Development.
- The Oldest City named one of “The 25 Best Small Towns in America” by Architectural Digest.
- St. Johns County School District named the best school district in Florida in the “Best School Districts in every U.S. State” annual list by Business Insider.
- Ponte Vedra listed as one of the 20 Best Places to Live on the Coast in 2018 by Coastal Living.
- St. Augustine named Best Place to Live in Florida by Money.
- Food + Wine Magazine ranked St. Augustine a Top 10 Beach Town for Quality of Life.
- St. Augustine, FL landed on U.S. News & World Report’s new list, the “15 Best Small Towns to Visit in the USA.”
- St. Augustine, FL ranked 5th in the Wallethub.com Top 20 Best Beach Towns in America list.
- The University of Wisconsin and Robert Wood Foundation ranked St. Johns as the healthiest county in Florida for the sixth year in a row. St. Johns County ranked first in both health factors and health outcomes.
- St. Augustine, FL named #1 U.S. Destination in MONEY’S second annual ‘Best in Travel’ awards.
- St. Johns County recognized as one of the “Dixie Dozen,” Small Towns, Big Deals, by Southern Business & Development Magazine. Features 12 communities in each southern state that have captured the most manufacturing projects since the recession ended in 2009.
- Vilano Beach named in Top 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Beach Communities by Fodor Travel.
- St. Augustine Ranks #9 Best Small Destination in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Travel + Leisure ranked St. Augustine #4 in America’s Favorite Towns.
- Flagler College ranked #2 in the U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges guide for the Best Regional Colleges in the South.
- TripAdvisor recognizes Crescent Beach as one of the Top 20 Affordable Summer Beach Destinations Across the US.
- The University of Wisconsin and Robert Wood Foundation ranked St. Johns as the healthiest county in Florida for the fifth year in a row. St. Johns County ranked first in both health factors and health outcomes.
- Florida Department of Education ranks St. Johns County School District number one in the state for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Newsmax.com named the city of St. Augustine #3 of the fifty very best small towns in America, where churches are abundant, schools are orderly and safe, crime is low, scenery is beautiful and people are friendly. These are the small towns where you can kick back, relax and enjoy life like it used to be in our country.
- Trip Advisor ranked St. Augustine Beach #9 of the Top 25 US Beaches.
- Gogobot.com lists St. Augustine as No. 2 on its list of Most Eco-Friendly Cities in America. The site praises St. Augustine for its recycling efforts and conservation. It says: “Preserving the city’s history and its natural beauty gives the city’s residents more than enough reasons to take conservation seriously.”
- U.S Census Bureau listed St. Johns County #11 of the Top 20 Fastest Growing Counties, based on 2014 population estimates.
- University of Wisconsin study ranked St. Johns as Healthiest County in Florida for the fourth year in a row.
- St. Johns County School District rates first in the state out of 67 districts in total FCAT points for the past seven years. The School District has also been named a Grade A District by the Florida Department of Education and is one of only five districts in the state to receive an A for 12 consecutive years.
- Livability.com ranked St. Augustine #4 of the Top 100 Best Small Towns in the U.S. by Livability. The progressive business climate, history and art community contribute to the ranking.
- TripAdvisor ranked St. Augustine Beach #9 of the Traveler's Choice Top 25 Best Beaches in the United States.
- Forbes.com ranked Fruit Cove one of the Top 25 Best Places to Retire.
- Printaholic.com ranked St. Augustine as one of the Top 10 Most Inspiring Cities for Photographers.
- The New York Times ranked St. Johns County in the top 4% nationally and #1 County in Florida for quality of life.
- University of Wisconsin study ranked St. Johns as the Healthiest County in Florida for the third year in a row.
- 2014 County Health Report Ranks St. Johns County #1 in Florida for Third Consecutive Year
- Standard and Poor's Increases St. Johns County Credit Rating Two Levels from AA- to AA+.
- Coastal Living Magazine ranked St. Augustine #4 of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in America 2014.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Flagler College #8 Best Regional Colleges in the South.
- Travel + Leisure ranked St. Augustine #12 for America’s Best College Towns.
- ConventionSouth Magazine selected St. Augustine as Florida’s Best Southern Hospitality City.