Prescription Discount Card
Save money on your prescriptions!
St. Johns County offers a discount card program to help consumers cope with the high price of prescription drugs. The free prescription drug discount cards are offered by St. Johns County through a program sponsored by the National Association of Counties (NACo).
To print your card, visit www.nacorx.org.
- Free enrollment for County residents
- Average savings of 24% on prescription drugs
- No limits
- No age requirements
- No income requirements
- Family coverage
- Pet medications
- Use it anytime your prescription is not covered by insurance.
- Print a card today
- Pharmacies that participate in the discount program
- Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, and
- Facts about the program
For more info call toll free 1-877-321-2652 or visit www.nacorx.org.