Safe Driving on the Beach
Please Note: Vehicle beach access may vary due to weather, tides, and stability of sand.
- Soft Sand conditions may exist. Please read signs as they are updated with changing conditions.
- Vehicle traffic must remain in the designated driving lanes as identified by cones.
- Parking is allowed on the west side of the driving lane between the cones and the conservation zone.
- Vehicles are allowed to drive no faster than 10 mph on the beach.
- Traffic is southbound only between A street Ramp and Crescent Beach Ramp.
- Two way Traffic is permitted between Crescent Beach and Fort Matanzas Ramp.
- All vehicles are required to stop at all beach ramps and yield to all pedestrians.