St. Johns County Accolades
- The County is recognized as the healthiest county in Florida for the third consecutive year.
- The County ranked number one in the State and in the top 4% for best quality of life in the US.
- St. Augustine made CBS Denver’s list of Top Spooky Vacation Destinations for Halloween.
- St. Augustine and the 450th Celebration are mentioned as a place and event to visit during fall traveling for families.
- Castillo de San Marcos listed as one if 7 Hispanic Heritage Sites that are Well-Worth the Visit by Huffington Post.
- Government Finance Officers Association presented St. Johns County the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
- Standard and Poor’s increased St. Johns County’s credit rating two levels from AA- to AA+.
- Coastal Living Magazine ranked St. Augustine #4 of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in the US.
- US News and World Report ranked Flagler College #8 of the Best Regional Colleges in the South.
- Travel + Leisure listed St. Augustine #12 for America’s Best College Towns.
- ConventionSouth Magazine selected St. Augustine as Florida’s Best Southern Hospitality City.
- St. Johns County School District rated first in the State out of 67 districts in total FCAT points.