- Public Library System to Host Digital Bookmobile Event on November 25 – This free event at the Bartram Trail Branch will showcase the Library System's free eBook services. Readers of all ages will learn how to access eBooks from the library through interactive demonstrations and instructional videos. Digital Bookmobile Event.
- Public Library System Now Offering Notary Services – Beginning November 1, the Main, Bartram Trail, Hastings, and Southeast branch libraries will be offering notary services. It is recommended to call ahead to ensure a notary will be available. A photo ID is required, and a fee of $3 for each item is due at the time of service. Notary Service
- 2014 Sea Turtle Season Nears End – Reports show a total of approximately 288 hatched nests and more than 22,832 emerged hatchlings. The nests included 442 loggerhead, 22 green, and 5 leatherback. Sea Turtle Season Ends.
- Public Notice of Negotiation Meetings – Representatives of the Collective Bargaining Team of St. Johns County and representatives of the International Association of Firefighters Local #3865 will meet in public session for the purpose of collective bargaining contract negotiations. Meetings scheduled.
- Notice of Attending – One or more members of the St. Johns County Planning and Zoning Agency and one or more members of the Ponte Vedra/Palm Valley Architectural Review Committee may attend and participate at the November 4, 2014 Board of County Commissioners meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- Board of County Commissioners October 21 Meeting Update – At the request of the applicant, item number one (NOPC 2014-04 Caballos del Mar DRI) and item number two (MAJMOD 2014-10 PGA) on the agenda were continued to the November 4, 2014 meeting in order to allow additional time for the PGA Tour to consider recent public comment and additional modifications to their application. Please review the agenda items or call 904.209.0660 for additional information.
- Stetson Kennedy's Literary Landmark Home Dedication and Opening – St. Johns County and the Stetson Kennedy Foundation will dedicate of the Stetson Kennedy home and museum as a National Literary Landmark from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on November 16 at Beluthahatchee Park, 1523 State Road 13. Stetson Kennedy Landmark Dedication
- St. Johns County Accepting Applications for Board and Committee Vacancies – Applications are being accepted for volunteer Board and Committee vacancies. Please call 904.209.0300 for more information or to obtain an application. The deadline for applications is October 31, 2014.
- St. Johns County Project 210 Communication Plan – St. Johns County has launched a multi-media communication plan to ensure those who travel CR 210 / I-95 have access to accurate and timely information regarding project updates and traffic conditions. Project 210.
- St. Johns County – FY15 County Budget and Beyond – St. Johns County Administrator Michael Wanchick periodically addresses local civic, non-profit, and business organizations to present information about the county budget, capital improvement projects, and strategic long-term planning. View the State of the County presentation.
- St. Johns County 2013-14 Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Learn about the investment of public resources in St. Johns County’s current and future quality of life, and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding our county to its status of one of the most successful in Florida. More information.
- Sea Turtle Nests – Get the latest sea turtle nesting & hatching info! Turtle Tracks.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ email@example.com, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.