- St. Johns County 2014 Super Summer Spectacular Camp Lottery Registration Open March 3-14 – Lottery registration for the 2014 Super Summer Spectacular Camps is available online, in person at the Ketterlinus Gym or Solomon Calhoun Center, or by calling (904) 209-0377. Super Summer Spectacular Registration.
- Free Kids Fishing Clinic – Join Recreation & Parks and the Ancient City Game Fish Association Saturday, March 15 for a free fishing clinic at the Vilano Beach Pier. Open to children 12 and under, registration begins at 8 a.m., the clinic starts at 9 a.m. and there's a fishing tournament at 10 a.m. There will be awards and a free lunch for the kids at 12 p.m. The first 100 kids that register will get a free fishing pole and goodie bag! Registration is first come first serve. Please contact Jamie Baccari at (904) 209-0377 for more information.
- River Celebration and Clean-up – The Solid Waste and Recreation and Parks Departments invite you to join us at Trout Creek Park, March 22 from 8am to 12pm. Paddle the river and help keep the Blue Way Trails clean with County Naturalist, AyoLane Halusky. River Celebration and Clean-up.
- Just Tri It! Join us for the 2014 Kids Triathlon on May 4, at 8 a.m. at the Solomon Calhoun Center! Children ages 5-14 can join in the fun and JUST TRI IT! This is a non-competitive event giving everyone the chance to participate in a Triathlon. The first 250 children to pick up their race packets will get a Just Tri It! tee shirt and every child that completes the race will get a medal for their accomplishment! Just Tri It!
- Board of County Commissioners Capital Improvement Plan and Fiscal Year 15 Budget Guidelines Workshop – The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners held a workshop at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 to discuss Balancing Community Needs with Projected Revenues and Fiscal Year Budget Guidelines. For additional information, please review the presentation or call (904) 209-0549.
- Fire Rescue releases 2013 Department Annual Report – This report is a comprehensive review of activities occurring during the 2013 calendar year including goals, accomplishments and response statistics from your Fire Rescue Department. 2013 Fire Rescue Annual Report.
- Residents Invited to Participate in Health Survey – The St. Johns County Health Leadership Council is working on its fourth comprehensive Community Health Assessment and Improvement Plan. Residents are invited to participate in the brief survey before March 31, to share their opinions about their health and the quality of life in here in St. Johns County. St. Johns County Health Survey Press Release.
- Seasonal Fire Works Permit Lottery – Applicants that want to participate in the lottery selection process for Seasonal Fireworks in Tent sales must submit the completed Fire Marshal's permit packet by no later than 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Instructions and application available on the Fire Prevention Permits page.
- Agricultural Community and Agricultural Center 25th Anniversary Honored – St. Johns County's rich and diverse agricultural community is being honored with an exhibit of historic art, tools, and equipment February 4 through April 24 at the County Administration Building, 500 San Sebastian View. Hosted in partnership with the St. Johns County Cultural Council, the exhibit is open to the public Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and also celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the County's Agricultural Center. For more information regarding the display or the Agricultural Center, please call 904.209.0430.
- St. Johns County Main Library Closed February 17 through April for Renovations and Improvements that include a complete update of the restroom facilities and a reconfiguration of the Children's Library and Adult Reading Area. The book drop will remain open. Items that would have been due during the closure will not be due until May 1. The St. Johns County Public Library System thanks patrons for their patience and understanding during the renovation period. For additional information and online services, please visit www.sjcpls.org or call 904.827.6940.
- Special Meeting of the Board of County Commissioners – The Board of County Commissioners of St. Johns County, Florida held a special meeting Friday, February 7, 2014. The purpose was to conduct a Concurrency Workshop to have discussion of Transportation Planning topics and the County Transportation Concurrency Program. Community Notice, Proposed Concurrency Changes, Concurrency Presentation and Memos, December 2013 Meeting Minutes, Concurrency Workshop.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week! You can also help them over on our Facebook page with a like & a share. www.facebook.com/SJCFL
- Roberts Road Traffic – The Engineering Division's Improvement Study may be viewed online at www.sjcfl.us/Engineering.
- Palm Valley Area Sidewalk Improvements – Project powerpoint presentation, aerial photos, and design plans available through the Engineering Division.
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Committees and Boards vacancies.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
- Drive in St. Johns County? Get road construction advisories at www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions in reference to Title II Procedures regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the St Johns County Compliance Officer, Wayne Pacetti at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.