- St. Johns County Christmas Holiday Hours – All departments of the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners, Administrative offices, Public Library, Solid Waste Management, and the Pet Center will be closed December 24 through 26. All offices will resume standard business hours on Monday, December 29. Garbage, recycling, and yard debris will not be collected on Christmas Day. Beginning Thursday, December 25, collections for the week will be delayed one day with all routes being completed by Saturday, December 27. Holiday Hours
- Beach Access Pass Stocking Stuffers – 2015 vehicle beach access passes at preseason prices on sale now through March 1, 2015. Beach Access Passes
- Emergency Proclamation Extended – A state of local emergency continues to exist due to the effects of recent heavy winds and surf ans actual or anticipated coastal erosion. Emergency Proclamation.
- Streamlined Permitting – St. Johns County Growth Management has streamlined the permitting process to save applicants time and money when applying for new residential construction or home renovation permits. Growth Management
- The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners has canceled its January 6, 2015 regular meeting. Calendar
- St. Johns County Board of County Commission regular meetings are held each month on the first and third Tuesdays at 9:00 am in the St. Johns County Auditorium. Agendas | Minutes | Calendar
- St. Augustine Amphitheatre Nominated for Awards – The St. Augustine Amphitheatre has been nominated by industry leaders for two prestigious awards. Amphitheatre Nominated for Awards.
- Food for Fines: Library Fines Help Those in Need – St. Johns County Public Library System is excited to again offer patrons a way to pay library fines, while providing much needed assistance to the Health and Human Services Food Pantry. Food for Fines
- Public Library System Offering Notary Services – Beginning November 1, the Main, Bartram Trail, Hastings, and Southeast branch libraries will be offering notary services. Public Library System Notary Services.
- Negotiation Meetings – Representatives of the Collective Bargaining Team of St. Johns County and of the International Association of Firefighters Local #3865 will meet in public session for the purpose of collective bargaining contract negotiations. Schedule.
- Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Learn about the investment of public resources and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding our county to its status of one of the most successful in Florida. More information.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Road Construction Advisories – www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.